Duo Action (Balls)
Duo Action combines 9 special ingredients to help your aches and pain!
• Contains N-acetyl glucosamine for your joint health, chondroitin for your arthritic care, MSM for inflammation, BCAA for muscle repair and an herbal formula for pain management.
• Manage not only your joint pains but your muscle pains with our unique formula.
• Recommended for those with joint and muscle pain, arthritis, muscle strains, and physically active individuals.
Umeken’s Duo Action contains these special ingredients
• Glucosamine (99% hydrochloride) from fresh crab shells.
• Chondroitin, as suggested by "The Arthritis Cure".
• MSM, an anti-inflammatory assistant to our body.
• BCAA, essential amino acids to repair and manage muscle.
• 5 special herbs (Devil’s Claw / Cat’s Claw / Extract from Willow Tree’s Bark / Lemon Verbena Leaf Extract / Olive Leaf Extract) to help manage aches and pain
• Umeken Glucosamine is in easy-to-swallow ball form to maintain the proper level of glucosamine.
• Placed in a convenient small packet so that you can easily carry it with you.
• You can take in sufficient amount of glucosamine (1.2g +) with 2 packets a day
Glucosamine + Chondroitin + MSM + BCAA + Special pain reducing Herbal Formula.
What effect does Glucosamine have on joints?
Glucosamine is a substance that is used up by our body to form cartilage and tendons in our joints. As we age, the body loses the ability to produce sufficient amount of glucosamine to replenish and rebuild the cells in our joints, leading to pain and inflexibility of the associated joints.
How does Chondroitin work with Glucosamine?
Chondroitin sulfate reduces inflammation and assists the glucosamine in protecting against future cartilage degeneration. (Arthritis Resource Center)
What benefit does MSM have?
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is known to provide many benefits to our body, including relief from swelling, inflammation, and pain.
What is BCAA?
BCAA (branched chain amino acids) are the essential aminos leucine, isoleucine, and valine. Once these essential amino acids are absorbed into the bloodstream through food or supplements, they have far-reaching effects throughout the entire body. Most importantly, these essential amino acids are involved in muscle repair and other essential brain functions.
$88 / 60 packets x 96g (approximately one month supply)
Take 2 packets daily in morning and evening.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
No posts found