Whole Royal Jelly by Umeken
• Finest ingredients bound into extract ball form using bee honey.
- 30mg of the recommended per serving dosage in Royal Jelly, 10H2DA
- Green propolis extract from Brazil, rich in Artepillin C
- Bee pollen
• Freshly preserved through a special freeze-drying process.
• Contains higher concentration of royal jelly when compared to raw royal jelly.
• Recommended for those who need a boost in their nutrition, energy, and immune system.
Everybody knows Royal Jelly is good for the body, but what was cumbersome about it?
Despite the many health benefits of this extraordinary gift from nature, many people hesitated to buy royal jelly because royal jelly, unlike other health supplements, always had to be kept refrigerated to maintain its optimal freshness and potency. In fact, if left at room temperature for more than 30 minutes, the potency of royal jelly’s unique elements would deteriorate.
How does Umeken ensure the freshness and potency of its Royal Jelly?
Umeken uses a special freeze-drying process on the royal jelly so that all nutrients are completely preserved and will not deteriorate over time. Also, typical raw royal jelly contains a high moisture level. If all the moisture is removed from raw royal jelly, only 1/3 of the actual royal jelly remains. But Umeken’s freeze-drying method ensures that moisture is removed beforehand, so Royal Propollen contains a higher concentration of royal jelly compared to raw royal jelly. Umeken Royal Propollen is a truly special health supplement that combines royal jelly, propolis, and bee pollen, using only honey to bind these ingredients together into our traditional ball form. With Royal Propollen, you can now conveniently enjoy all the benefits of royal jelly without worrying about having to preserve its freshness. This is a perfect health supplement for all in the family, especially seniors, who need a boost in their nutrition, energy, and immune system.
180g (900 balls).
Take 10-15 balls anytime during the day.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.