Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions listed below is for all that utilize the services as provided through Umeken USA Inc. Your use of our web site validates your absolute agreement to our company's Terms and Conditions.
You may choose to exit our web site if you do not agree to our Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to modify this Terms & Conditions Statement at any time to incorporate any business practice changes or law or regulation changes. Please check back periodically to review these modifications.
Web Site Content
Entire site content (such as products, product specification, prices of products, etc) is subject to change at any time without notice. Please check back time to time to review the update information.
- While we try our best to provide you with accurate product information, certain product related information may be an approximation and are provided for convenience purposes only.
Umeken USA Inc. makes all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors.
- The inclusion of any products or services on this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time.
- We attempt to deliver accurate and current information through our Web Site. However, the information may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
For example, products included on this Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this Web Site.
In an event that a purchase is processed through our Web Site dependent on the above described incomplete information, such as price, Umeken USA Inc. have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed incorrectly.
We try to update our information to accurately reflect our products and services and thus, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice.
- While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service.
- We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit and/or to refuse service to any customer.
- By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
- All media related products, (i.e, DVDs, advertisements and similar products) displayed on our website and/or sold are for private, home use (where no admission fee is charged), non-public performance, informational purpose and may not be duplicated.
When you place an order, it will be shipped to a valid, deliverable address designated by you, the purchaser. All purchases from this Web Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract.
- Orders received after 1 PM P.S.T/4 PM E.S.T will be processed the
following business day. Orders received before those times on a weekday will
leave the warehouse the same day, but shipment may take up to 2-5 business days to arrive
depending on the destination.
a. We will try our best to process and send out your shipment
upon receipt, but depending on the time of year,
(i.e., Christmas or other Holiday seasons) delays may occur.
- All orders received on the weekends or on holidays will be shipped
on the following business day.
- All orders received from Continental US (excluding Alaska and Hawaii)
will be sent out via UPS Ground. All international orders including to
Alaska and Hawaii and APO, will be sent by an alternate carrier.
(i.e., USPS or Private Delivery Service to Korea/China)
- Your shipments expected delivery date is contingent upon the carriers’
shipment delivery schedule.
a. For domestic shipment (excluding Alaska and Hawaii, it may take
3-5 business days
b. For international shipments, it may take 5-10 business days.
c. May vary according to carrier’s holiday schedule or any ship-to
addresses outside United States
d. Above referenced delivery date are meant as guides for expected
delivery date and is not a guaranteed delivery dates.
Use of this Web Site
Entire Web Site content, (i.e, the design of this Web Site and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed) are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used without prior written authorization from Umeken USA Inc.
- You may not reproduce our Web Site content by modifying the information or materials displayed on or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose.
Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
- Trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Umeken USA Inc., and its affiliates. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of Umeken USA Inc.
- Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on this Web Site or running or displaying this Web Site or any information or material displayed on this Web Site in frames or through similar means on another Web site without Umeken USA, Inc.'s prior written authorization is prohibited.
Any permitted links to this Web Site must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
- Umeken USA, Inc. will not assume any responsibility, or will be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site, or your downloading of any information or materials from this Web Site.
- We control the Web Site from our offices within California, USA. We make no representation that the Web Site or its content (including, without limitation, any products or services available on or through the Web Site) are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Users who access the Web Site from outside the United States of America choose to do so on their own initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with local laws, if applicable.
Further, the United States export control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories.
No content from the Web Site may be downloaded in violation of United States law.
Unopened products must be returned to Umeken USA, Inc. within 30 days for a full refund. Your refund will generally be in the same form as the original purchase.
Opened products you wish to return must be returned within 30 days. Umeken USA Inc. will review and determine the refund or credit amount offered back to you, the buyer. The credit may be used towards an exchange for another product at Umeken USA Inc. Opened product return may be subject to 15% ~ 30% of restocking fee depending on the product's condition.
All postage required for return will be at buyer's expense.
To deliver convenient web service to you, our Web Site may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Umeken USA Inc.
If you choose to use these links, you are leaving our Web Site and are assuming the entire risk.
Other than personally identifiable information, which is subject to this Web Site's Privacy Statement, any material, information, suggestions, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, questions, comments or other communication you transmit to us in any manner ("User Communications") is and will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
We may use any or all User Communications for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, reproduction, transmission, disclosure, publication, broadcast, development, manufacturing and/or marketing in any manner whatsoever for any or all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
We may, but are not obligated to, monitor or review any User Communications. We will have no obligation to use, return, review, or respond to any User Communications.
These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and Umeken USA, Inc. to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Web Site will be brought only in the federal or state courts of the State of California.
Health Related Information
The information contained in the Web Site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional.
You should not use the information available on or through the Web Site (including, but not limited to, information that may be provided on the Korean Health Journal or media advertisement) for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication.
Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
You agree to indemnify and hold Umeken USA, Inc. and our affiliates (and their franchisees and licensees), and subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns, harmless from any claim, loss or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our Web Site, your connection to our Web Site, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another party. This indemnity survives termination of these Terms and Conditions.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision by us.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of our Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Web Site or our Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.